Sunday 29 March 2015

Real life

So I figure if I am going to blog more often I might as well blog about some more general stuff. Real life I've decided to set myself a few goals. Its something I should have done long ago, but didn't finally commit till I watched one of my fave channels on youtube.

Abroad in japan

He talks about alot of interesting stuff about Japan, from teaching them how to swear, to some of the sights to see.

Its a great watch some really interesting stuff, but to the point of it. He tried to lose 10kg in 10 weeks. And as some might know I really need to lose weight so, I figure I'll see if I can do this. I used to be pretty active, did alot of gym stuff a small amount of martial arts and stuff, But owing to a slight case of Chronic fatigue syndrome its not as easy as it used to be.

I've set myself a few goals not only do I want to lose 10kg in 10 weeks but;
I'd like to run 5 miles (I've ran half marathons before but 5 miles would be a huge goal in 10 weeks).
I'd like to hit a few gym goals 350-400kg leg press and 100kg bench press. I'm pretty confident about the leg press, not so much bench press.

I'm not sure if I will do weekly or monthly or hell even any updates, I'll def do a 10 week review on how I did though.

3 comments:

  1. Godspeed on reaching your goals. My advice is not to overreach. 1 mile run on the first week, 1.5 second week and so on. Monitor your health, dial back if you need to. Knees, back, heart are at risk when you are not used to exercise, there is no gain to (literally) kill yourself over 10kg or 5miles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youve got a design here thats not too flashy, but makes a statement as big as what youre saying. CogniQ Great job, indeed.Fantastic job here. I definitely enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you absolutely bring a new voice to this subject. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Well, at least Im interested. http://www.supplements4help.com/cogniq/

    ReplyDelete
  3. eird burnet regularly Gabrila passageway Fanchette dill nonviolent deputize
    What I wouldnt give to have a debate Black Label No with you about this. You just say so many things that come from nowhere that Im fairly certain Id have a fair shot. Your blog is wonderful visually, I mean people wont be bored. But others who can see past the videos and the layout wont be so impressed with your generic understanding of this topic. http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/black-label-no/


    ReplyDelete