Wednesday 7 May 2014

First blog post

So, First things first, thanks to everyone who voted for me.

There is a couple of special thanks I should make.

Two Step. He gave me loads of useful information on the best way to campaign. What I should be doing, who I should chat to. He also gave me a lot of encouragement. So a huge thanks to him.

The whole of my alliance NOHO. They also gave me a huge amount of support. They spent a great amount of time anchoring cans in W-space, along with Amarr, yep we do have some crazy people who go to K-space. CraftyCroc took out loads of fleets, where everyone renamed there ship "Corbexx 4 CSM". It's also worth noting most these fleets got bombed out of existence.

Zara Arran. Helped a lot in planning my campaign and helping me get stuff sorted.

A Damn Patriot and Black Bart Pirate, both pushed my name heavily in BRAVE.

Tora Bushido. This chap made me a cool gif and got my name out in the merc channel.

The other W-space candidates (Asayanami, Karen, James and Proc). All helped encourage each other and drive support as a whole. I should also add Chista in here as well.

The guys from both legacy of a capsuleer and capstable podcast for the huge work they did.

Sindel for putting me (and a couple others) on the MOTD of The Angel Project.

I'm probably forgetting a whole load of people.

So a few semi interesting figures about my campaign.

I was in 67 public channels.
Went on to 32 different corp/alliance comm's.
Answered just under 300 mails.
Longest day was 21 hours. with going on the first comm's at 8 in the morning and leaving the last comm's just after 5 in the morning the next day. Ok I had some breaks in between.

So what now?

There is a few things I want to do.

Starting this blog is the first. I'm not sure how often I'll blog, but hey its a start.
I want to sort a ingame channel out so people can contact. That's pretty simple.
Helping out BRAVE doing some of there wormhole day tripping. I'd like to do this a couple times a month, although I'm not sure just how much time I'll have free.
I want to be as visible as possible and easy to get hold of. So to help do that I've given a fair few people my skype name so they can get hold of me fairly easily. 26 people so far have it and I'll be getting that number alot higher.
I also want to keep on playing the game and having fun, killing stuff with the rest of NOHO.


All in all I'm looking forward to the year ahead.

3 comments:

  1. Give Crafty kisses for me. I miss him and still have his hurricane sitting with structure damage in Klingt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting to see where you spent your time campaigning.

    I have added you to foo-blogroll.blogspot.com, shamelessly breaking my own rules about number of posts and age of blog.

    Also get on Steve's evebloggers.com via http://evebloggers.com/add.php

    ReplyDelete